Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thursday Free Write 9/23

Since this free write could be on anything, I am going to write about how I am already exhausted from college. I do not really like it that much. In high school I couldn’t wait until I graduate and now being in college I wish I was in high school again. Actually now I also can’t wait until I graduate from college. I don’t know why but I’m just not that comfortable in this college environment. Maybe because I just started and I might get used to it, but as of now I’m not. There’s just so much to do in so little time. Now that college started I feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day. Maybe I’m just overwhelmed from the workload and its difficulty in some of my classes. But I feel like some professors are too vague about what they want and some don’t give a damn about the students. That just makes me feel uncomfortable because the professors just aren’t like my high school teachers. But I guess that’s what change is all about and I know that there are many things in life that I’m not going to like but I just have to put up with it. That’s just how life is. That’s why I hope I can put up with the upcoming years and enjoy them. I know this is college and it’s a big step, and I’m an adult now and all that, but being worried is just a part of my nature. This is going to be a major challenge that I can’t wait to overcome. While I’m here all I can do is try to enjoy and excel in what I do. Sometimes I feel like finishing college is going to take forever even though I know that time flies by. I try to imagine myself six years from now but it seems to far away. At this current time I just want to get all my assignments over with and do well in all my courses so that I won’t have to worry as much. Eventually I’m going to get used to college and hopefully I like it more and more each year if not each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment