Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Free Write 10/12-Anything

Once again this free write could be on anything so I ma going to write about how exhausted I am at the moment. It is mostly because I do not get enough sleep and I wake up really early. I just think my whole sleep cycle is messed up and I have no consistent sleeping pattern. Whenever there is a school day it is just difficult for me to fall sound asleep. I sleep well on the weekends, partly because I know there is no school the next day so I wake up later. And partly, because I am just more relaxed on the weekends. I am just really tired from the seven thirty classes in the morning, that is way too early for me to pay attention and that drains out my energy for the rest of the day and eventually the rest of the week. At this moment I just cannot wait for the weekend because even though we just had a three-day weekend, I felt like it flew by and did not have much time to enjoy it. I just want it to be Friday night already, but now that I think of it the faster time flies the closer I am to exams and all that stressful stuff. I do not hate college or anything, but I am just not that comfortable with it because of my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment