Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Free Write 9/27-Anything

Since I have no argument to make at the moment I am going to write about something else-today's weather. I really do not like this dark, rainy, gloomy weather. It just make same feel gloomy and depressed, especially since it is raining really hard. It is during days like these that I wish I was just home instead of college where even though I have an umbrella i am still soaked. This weather just takes away from my enthusiasm and makes me feel exhausted and not want to do any work. I find it quite amazing how some people's moods could be affected by the weather. I guess people are happier when it is bright and sunny rather than rainy and gloomy because that affects the way they act. When it's sunny people are more enthusiastic d active but when it is rainy and dark people are lazier.i personally do not like when it rains because the sky turns dark and cloudy and that makes me feel more pessimistic. At this moment I am just worried about my upcoming exams and do not feel like being at college in this weather. But oh well, I just have to put up with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment